Food and Hospitality Management
With the rapid expansion of the tourism industry worldwide, it is indisputable that a degree in Food and Hospitality Management will lead you to a dynamic career filled with people, food, and entertainment.
By enrolling in a Food and Hospitality Management course at renowned institutions, you will receive top-notch first-hand experience of dealing with people with patience and diligence. Cooking is an art everyone can do, but only a handful of people can bring soul to the recipe. So, choosing a course in this sector will enhance your charisma to grasp the rising industry that embraces the administration and supervision of service-type businesses such as hotels, restaurants, and casinos. Along with ample job and salary prospects, this field has flexibility in age and education requirements. Therefore, anyone can grab the chance to study a cookery course at any age. To know more about the availability of degrees, requirements, or future job perspectives, get the information stated below on this page.
- A valid passport for the duration of your study
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- IELTS score of 6.5 overalls (at least 6 in each of the bands)
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds
- Proof of Health Insurance (OSHC)
- All other relevant documents listed on the Department of Home Affairs visa checklists
Certificate courses Commercial Cookery
Diploma of Hospitality
Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management
Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Masters in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Fast Food Cook